Wednesday, November 10, 2010

what a misfortune day !!

morning~


umm...this morning don't have any of special event...
just wake up,brush my teeth,praying,then prepared to go to school.. :)


afternoon~


today is my boring day..lecturer just came and out from the class..
but not came to teach us..
mybe it coz the exam already finish~ :(
all the student do their own work..some of them just chatting wif  classmates..
n other made preparation on assignment that they got..

 I..
one of them must get ready to present my assignment to all my friend n lecturer..
then..after i get my result..
ughh~ 
lecturer says..
"your presentation is to simple..n your communication skill still not reach the low level"
so..i must learned more than this...
somebody !! help me please !! :)

evening~


this evening make me crazy
so i took a chance to play badminton wif my younger brother..
after playing about 15 minutes..suddenly !!
my foot was twisted hurtly..ouch !!
now i like a lame old boy !! :D
 (mybe i will absent going to school tomorrow)

night~ 


after the first accident that i through...
now came one more misfortune for me...
when i place my handphone in my pocket..
 suddenly it fall on the floor.. :O !!
when i check back my pants..
i see a hole in the pocket..
Arghh!!! not again !! 
Now my handphone was broken...
the screen was wrecked...
 ughh~ :(

P/s: what a misfortune that i through today~ sigh ~ :( 



No comments:

Post a Comment